Comfort and savings — without changing your lifestyle.
What if you could go…
From cold to cozy?
From allergies to ahhh?
From fighting drafts to more-dollars-in-your-wallet?
… All with just a few behind-the-scenes tweaks that’ll give you a quick payback?
Find out if energy efficiency makes sense for your home.
Because your family’s health and comfort isn’t negotiable.
If only a pro could sweep in and:
• Look at why that corner bedroom is always colder than the rest of your house
• Check that your attic insulation is up to snuff
• Make sure dirty air from your basement isn't polluting your home
• Diagnose whether your windows and doors are doing their job
• Show you exactly where your air leaks are
• Tell you exactly how to lower your utility bills -- by next month
Imagine saving real dollars while keeping your toes warm and your family breathing healthy air...
without having to sacrifice a thing.
Sugar Hollow Energy Efficiency:
Your home, on its best behavior
Get our energy efficiency pros to turn your home into the haven you deserve -- and those money-pit drafts into money-in-the-bank.
The whole idea behind our energy efficiency program is to keep your family cozy, warm, and in good health. And hey, using less energy means saving money -- plus shrinking your carbon footprint. Win-win. Win!
Stop paying the utilities all your hard earned money.
Start enjoying your home more, instantly.
Our energy efficiency pros help you:
Cut costs monthly
Get lower utility bills by upping your home’s performance.
Feel more comfortable
Delight in a dry, non-drafty and easy-to-breathe-in home, every season.
Boost your quality of life with cleaner indoor air.
Reap long-term savings
Score savings year after year as energy costs continue to rise.
Protect the planet
Shrink your carbon footprint by optimizing your home’s energy use.
Here’s how it works:
When you schedule your energy assessment, our energy efficiency pros will look at how all your home’s system is working (or not working) together. We'll diagnose if, where and why your home is letting in mold or moisture and leaking energy (aka, cash).
After our pro-sleuthing, you'll get our professional recommendations, tailored to your home. In non-energy-geek speak, of course. (We studied this stuff so you don’t have to.)
The best part:
You’ll learn which tweaks will improve your comfort and keep dollars in your pocket. So you can make smart choices for you and your family.
For instance, folks often think they need to replace their windows and doors. Occasionally, that’s true. But most of the time that racks up investment cash, quick. And without a payback.
It’s the stuff you don’t see that can make the biggest difference.
But we’re like Sherlock with a spyglass… and a hazmat suit.
We’ll inspect your home nook-and-crawl-space deep to find invisible problem spots. You'll let us know which issues you want us to fix first -- and we’ll make it happen in time to reap the benefits by your next utility bill.
• Nine years of experience with residential energy assessments. And making the improvements.
• Industry gold standard certification: BPI Certified Building Analyst (Building Performance Institute)
• Approved by Duke Energy as a prequalified contractor, authorized to perform duct sealing, attic air sealing and insulation work. We can also help you get their rebates.