Battery Backup Power
Keep your lights on, even when the grid goes down.
We install battery backup systems for bold energy pioneers.
A solar battery is like a sunshine bank account… if dollars were kilowatt hours. Save up solar power while it’s sunny. Draw from your account when you need electricity.
Nighttime? Dip into your solar savings.
Neighborhood power outage? Solar savings to the rescue.
• Shrinking your dependence on the utility grid
• Using that clean solar power you captured all day, at night
• Always keeping your lights on, even when the grid goes down
• Leading the charge in the renewable energy revolution
Of course, batteries have been around a long time.
So why is everyone talking about them now? Two big-time reasons: technology... and technology.
1. The current generation of lithium-ion batteries is cheaper, smaller, safer — and more capable than ever. (Lead-acid batteries of yore = poor fit for solar...big/inefficient/short lifespan)
2. Today’s apps and real-time monitoring make using your battery-backed system at home as simple as swiping left.
The truth is, we love installing simple grid-tied solar systems. Because we know you’ll get a time-tested upgrade that feels like a luxury, shaves dollars off your monthly bills, and rules at the shrink-your-carbon-footprint game.
But if you want to take self-sufficiency to the next level, we can help you get there. Bonus: installing solar battery backup means you’ll be more than a key part of the energy revolution — you’ll be leading it. Which makes us want to shower the world with [eco-friendly] confetti.