Contact Sugar Hollow
Ask us about how you can use solar technology to reduce your power bill and carbon footprint, while at the same time receiving a solid return from your clean energy investment.
Directions from Asheville
- From the east Asheville junction of I-40 and I-240, take US 74 Alt East (Charlotte Highway).
- Cross under the Blue Ridge Parkway towards Fairview and continue on US 74 Alt East for 8.6 miles.
- Turn left on Sugar Hollow Road and follow it for 0.3 miles, bearing left just past Hickory Nut Gap Farm.
- After another 0.4 miles on Sugar Hollow Road, turn right on Sugar Hollow Lane at the top of the hill across from a big white barn on your left.
- After .08 miles on Sugar Hollow Lane, bear slightly to the left and you’ll see a red warehouse and a parking area; our office is on the right.